Since 1974, The Library Corporation has dedicated itself to serving the needs of libraries. Along with that comes an unwavering commitment to customer service and support.
The Support Department at TLC’s headquarters in Inwood, WV., is staffed from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Friday, so customers talk to a person, not an answering machine. After-hours emergency support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Technical Support: 800.852.4911 or 304.229.0100
- Emergency After-Hours Support: 800.852.4911
Service requests may be submitted at any time through TLC’s Online Support Center. Customers also have the option of e-mailing or faxing TLC’s Support Department.Online Support Center: www.TLCdelivers.com/helpdesk (login required)
- E-mail: support@TLCdelivers.com
- Fax: 304.229.0295
Users of TLC’s CARL products have a dedicated support team in Denver that is available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain time Monday through Friday. Emergency support and online assistance are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- TLC Denver Support: 888.HEY.CARL (888.439.2275) or 303.758.3030
- Emergency After-Hours Support: Call 877.694.1452 and choose Option 3, or e-mail: urgent@TLCdelivers.com to alert staff with an emergency pager
- Online Support Center: www.TLCdelivers.com/helpdesk (login required)
- CARL Users Forum: http://carlusers.tlcdeliverssmarttech.com (login required)