WORKSHOPS IN YOUR MAKERSPACE, LIBRARY, OR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM.
The Workshop Set is bigger and better than ever! It offers a great value with 160 Bits (8 sets of 20 Bits), and can support up to 32 inventors in your classroom, library, or makerspace. Get ideas from our Educator’s Guide or create your own workshops! It’s the perfect way to incorporate formal or unstructured STEM/STEAM learning into your program (and lots of fun!).
- The Workshop Set supports 32 inventors problem-solving, tinkering, and flexing their maker muscles together
- Ideal for educators, makerspaces, libraries, and after-school programs
- Access thousands of invention and lesson ideas online
- Learn about all your Bits with instruction cards and the “Make: Getting Started With littleBits” book
- Comes with official littleBits tackle box to store Bits on a shelf or on the go