Creator Bots: Built for Makerspaces
Engaging, standards-aligned STEAM curriculum right out of the box.
Who can teach this?
Anyone! Any instructor, librarian, or student can build and code Creator Bots by following the step-by-step instructions and videos.
- Easily track student progress
- CSTA and NGSS standards aligned
- 120 hours of exciting project-based content
- Block and text coding for different ages and abilities
- Software compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks
Creator Bots integrate 3D printing, engineering fundamentals, and computational thinking principles
- Project based learning with Creator Bots: Dynamic hands-on learning through active exploration of real-world challenges and problems that foster design-thinking and logical reasoning
- Creator Bots curriculum is aligned to academic standards: Each lesson is aligned to specific academic standards established by the Computer Science Teacher’s Association (CSTA) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Students learn software and hardware with Creator Bots: Creator Bots teach both hardware-based electrical engineering and robotics which interact with Arduino-based software coding build on C++
- Creator Bots come with up to 120 hours of step-by-step instructions including lessons, quizzes and project-based challenges.
- Creator Bots offers helpful videos and webinars showcasing best practices
- Creator Bot kits can be assembled, taken apart, and reassembled as many times as you need!
What can the Mini-bot do? Voice recording and playback, line following, easy, fast driving and steering, obstacle avoidance and self-driving, message and image display, create strobe lights, rainbow lights, sounds, touch sensor
What can the Mega-bot do? Voice recording and playback, line following, easy, fast driving and steering, obstacle avoidance and self-driving, spinning fans, digital display, music playing, create strobe lights, rainbow lights, sounds, touch sensor